We are committed to providing a strong foundation in all aspects of learning to challenge and prepare them for a successful future. Our students will be equipped to study at the most prestigious universities in the world.
NMS recognises and nurtures each student as unique. We are dedicated to developing in our students the qualities and skills necessary to become healthy, confident, self-motivated and independent individuals prepared to shoulder the responsibilities of adult life and their own economic well being.
NMS Chanellized Agenda Includes:
- Systematic review of curriculum to adapt to the ever changing world.
- Maintaining a proactive learning environment with the best teaching resources available.
- Addressing individual needs of each student.
- Maintaining class size for individual learning and favourable teacher/student ratio.
- Providing a wide range of extra-curricular specialized opportunities according to each student's interest.
- Recruiting and retaining well qualified and experienced staff.
- Assessing students’ progress throughout their school career.
- Providing regular feedback on progress to students and parents.
- Regularly reviewing school performance through monitoring and evaluation.
- Providing quality professional development for staff.
- Being open to new thinking and ideas and teaching methodologies.
- Using technology to enhance the learning experience.
- Ensure a secure and caring environment.
- Encourage and develop leadership and cooperation skills as part of a team.
- Encourage resilience and adaptability to change and fostering secure values, beliefs and morals by developing self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-respect.
- Recognising and rewarding participation and achievement.
- Providing a learning environment that ensures independent study and group work.
- Offering enjoyable and exciting approaches and opportunities to stimulate enthusiasm and motivation for learning.
- Encouraging students to apply their learning to new situations.
- Fostering a sense of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being.
- Promoting healthy lifestyle and informed decision making so that students become confident, self-motivated, and independent lifelong learners.
Development of Awareness
- Maximising opportunities for students to participate in school activities.
- Encouraging students to take pride in themselves and in their school thereby promoting an ethos of mutual respect and support.
- Promoting social awareness through actively encouraging all students to initiate and support charity work.
- Teaching students to respect and care for the environment.
- Enriching our curriculum with a wide variety of opportunities and a range of intercultural experiences.
- Developing knowledge and understanding of the world and appreciate local heritage and community so that they develop as respectful, tolerant and self-aware individuals who will become responsible citizens of the world.